The Great Ocean Road Tour Overview
Get tour Information overview and pricing for the 4 Days and 3 Night Melbourne to Adelaide Great Ocean Road Tour. Enjoy the tour with a small group in our luxury vehicle with world class food and wine.
Don’t miss a moment! Tour the Great Ocean Road! Book Your Tour Now.
Get a Taste for the Great Ocean Road
Why self-drive when you can sit-back, relax, and immerse yourself in spectacular scenery. Our Great Ocean Road Tour will take you coastal and country in a luxury vehicle with a small group. Along the way, you will experience each local community and the best of what they have to offer.
Small groups - minimum 2, maximum 16 people, allows for an intimate drive touring experience.
- Relaxed pace - the only 4 day Melbourne to Adelaide Great Ocean Road Tour experience, allowing ample time for all the ‘must-sees’ along the iconic Great Ocean Road and Beyond.
- Travel in luxury and style - deluxe leather reclining seats, air-conditioning and large viewing windows.
- Great accommodation – a mix of quality 4-star hotels and apartments.
- Enjoy the 12 Apostles without the crowds - staying in Port Campbell means we can pop back to the iconic 12 Apostles in the morning and check-out these unique rock formations without the crowds.
- Family-run hospitality - locally-produced food and wine, and a variety of down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups.
- Experience the local community – we understand the importance of utilising the local community and businesses to create sustainable and long lasting relationships. We visit the best local cafes, restaurants, food producers and wineries every-day.
- Educational - as we drive down the iconic Great Ocean Road and learn of its history while discovering some of its hidden treasures.
- Diverse experiences - our tours are as active as you want them to be. Our tour style provides opportunities for nature walks, swimming and spotting some of Australia’s unique animals in the wild.
- Engaging tour guides – our informative and enthusiastic guides are knowledgeable and interesting with no room for boring commentary, and they have great playlists too!
- Timely link to Ghan departure - arriving into Adelaide on Thursday night provides the perfect timing to link in with the Ghan departure to Alice Springs on Sunday afternoon.
Tour Inclusions and Information
(A Great Ocean Road Tour Full Itinerary is listed at the bottom of this page)
- Breakfasts on day 2, 3 & 4. Lunches on days 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Entry into the World Heritage Naracoorte Caves
- Winery visit with wine tasting day 4
- 3 nights accommodation
- All touring, informative and witty commentary
- Great Ocean Road Drive Tours depart every Monday except for Monday 10 December through to Monday 14 January
- Tours departs Melbourne every Monday morning (8:30am at Southern Cross Coach Terminal/Spencer Street)
- Guaranteed departures with minimum of two passengers
Great Ocean Road Drive Tour Prices:
Twin share - $1,595pp.
Single tour supplement - $300 if you are traveling alone.
Groups of 3 receive a 5% discount.
Groups of 4 or more receive a 10% discount.
Age Requirements and Tour Style
Must be 18+ to travel on the tour unless an approved minor (12+ years old) is accompanied by an adult. All guest must be young in spirit & active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to two hours.
Clients 60 years or over at the time of travel will be required to complete a brief form which acknowledges the adventurous nature of the tour at time of booking.
Clients 70 years or over at the time of travel will be required to have their doctor complete a brief form which acknowledges the client’s suitability to the tour at time of booking.
Discover the Great Ocean Road
Great Ocean Road & Beyond
Experience one of the most awe-inspiring coastal and country journeys with breathtaking views, local Aussie personalities and world-class food & wine. We specialise in small, luxury, exclusive Great Ocean Road Tours with a maximum of 16 people.
Tour the Great Ocean Road in luxury and experience the best of what it offers. See our full Great Ocean Road itinerary here. Let us do the driving so that you can enjoy the wonders of this 243 km stretch of heritage listed road. Be inspired by stunning scenery both coastal and country.
Our Overnight Destinations
The seaside village of Port Campbell, Port Fairy the maritime town frozen in time, and the quaint township of Penola with its historic charm. Each of our destinations will captivate and delight.
Things to do in Adelaide
With excellent local knowledge and exceptional reviews, our family-owned business is passionate about sharing the beauties of Adelaide and all the thing to do in Adelaide with our visitors. Adelaide is a unique city with many interesting things to do.
Stay in 4-star Accommodation
Time to relax and unwind in your 4-star Great Ocean Road accommodation, carefully selected for your convenience and comfort, giving you time to unwind and reflect upon the day's journey.
This gallery will show you pictures of the Great Ocean Road so you can look into the amazing sights on our tour! Enjoy new experiences and meet new friends!
The Great Ocean Road & Beyond Tour from Melbourne to Adelaide is a blend of some of the best things I have enjoyed during my 30 odd years in the tourism industry. It is a tour that provides a rich travel experience and will leave the sweetest of memories.
There's no better way to capture the panoramic vistas and jaw dropping scenery than from the comfort of our tour vehicle with leather reclining seat on board 'Erin' our striking Great Ocean Road and Beyond 16 seat coaster.