Great Ocean Road Drive - Tour Overview
Don’t miss a moment!! Don’t self-drive!!
Why self-drive when you can sit-back, relax, and immerse yourself in spectacular scenery.
4 Days, 3 Nights, Melbourne to Adelaide, Small Group, Luxury Vehicle, World Class Food and Wine. Perfect? Book Now!
Our Great Ocean Road Drive will take you coastal and country in a luxury vehicle with a small group. Along the way, you will experience each local community and the best of what they have to offer.
Small groups - minimum 2, maximum 16 people, allows for an intimate drive touring experience.
- Relaxed pace - the only 4 day Melbourne to Adelaide Great Ocean Road Drive Tour experience, allowing ample time for all the ‘must-sees’ along the iconic Great Ocean Road and Beyond.
- Travel in luxury and style - deluxe leather reclining seats, air-conditioning and large viewing windows.
- Great accommodation – a mix of quality 4-star hotels and apartments.
- Enjoy the 12 Apostles without the crowds - staying in Port Campbell means we can pop back to the iconic 12 Apostles in the morning and check-out these unique rock formations without the crowds.
- Family-run hospitality - locally-produced food and wine, and a variety of down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups.
- Experience the local community – we understand the importance of utilising the local community and businesses to create sustainable and long lasting relationships. We visit the best local cafes, restaurants, food producers and wineries every-day.
- Educational - as we drive down the iconic Great Ocean Road and learn of its history while discovering some of its hidden treasures.
- Diverse experiences - our drive tours are as active as you want them to be. Our tour style provides opportunities for nature walks, swimming and spotting some of Australia’s unique animals in the wild.
- Engaging tour guides – our informative and enthusiastic guides are knowledgeable and interesting with no room for boring commentary, and they have great playlists too!
- Timely link to Ghan departure - arriving into Adelaide on Thursday night provides the perfect timing to link in with the Ghan departure to Alice Springs on Sunday afternoon.
Tour Inclusions & Information:
(A full Itinerary of the Great Ocean Road drive is listed at the bottom of this page)
- Breakfasts on day 2, 3 & 4. Lunches on days 1, 2, 3 & 4. Dinner on day 3
- Entry into the World Heritage Naracoorte Caves
- Winery visit with wine tasting day 4
- 3 nights accommodation
- All touring, informative and witty commentary
- Great Ocean Road Drive Tours depart every Monday except for Monday 10 December through to Monday 14 January
- Tours departs Melbourne every Monday morning (8:30am at Southern Cross Coach Terminal/Spencer Street)
- Guaranteed departures with minimum of two passengers
Great Ocean Road Drive Tour Prices:
Twin share - $1495pp.
Single tour supplement - $300 if you are traveling alone.
Groups of 3 receive a 5% discount.
Groups of 4 or more receive a 10% discount.
Age Requirements & Tour Style:
Must be 18+ to travel on the tour unless an approved minor (12+ years old) is accompanied by an adult. All guest must be young in spirit & active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to two hours.
Clients 60 years or over at the time of travel will be required to complete a brief form which acknowledges the adventurous nature of the tour at time of booking.
Clients 70 years or over at the time of travel will be required to have their doctor complete a brief form which acknowledges the client’s suitability to the tour at time of booking.
Things to do in Adelaide
Great Ocean Road & Beyond
We specialise in small, luxury, exclusive Great Ocean Road Tours with a maximum of 16 people.