Things To Do In Adelaide
Adelaide is a unique and beautiful capital city with many interesting things to do
Adelaide is much more laid back about who she is and what she is about than our larger cousins on the East Coast. Adelaide seems to have the balance right, great little bars, world class food and wine, amazing wildlife watching opportunities, museums, art galleries and endless golden sandy beaches. There are many and varied interesting things to do. When you arrive in Adelaide the rest of Australia is your oyster!
- Check out the amazing Eyre Peninsula with its spectacular scenery, amazing seafood and once in a lifetime wildlife experiences
- Visit 100’s of cellar doors in Australia’s premier wine regions of the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale or Adelaide Hills
- Take a boat trip on the Coorong
- Swim with wild dolphins
- Walk the promenades and boardwalks along the 35 km continuous coastline of Adelaide’s Beaches and watch spectacular sunsets
- Tour the wildlife mecca of Kangaroo Island
- Catch the Ghan Railway up to Alice Springs and Darwin
- Simply enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of this elegant Australian City with its restaurants, café’s, gardens, beaches and wonderful architecture
The Great Ocean Road and Beyond team specialise in tours around Adelaide, the Adelaide Hills and our wine regions which include the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale and more.
We will treat you to the best of what Adelaide has to offer through organising a private tour tailored to your interests around Adelaide.
For more information about things to do in Adelaide, have a look below or call us on 08 8357 1594.
Taste the Barossa - the Barossa Valley’s most exceptional day tours
See Adelaide – for our unique day tours and charters around Adelaide that have been highly rated on Trip Advisor
Tours South Australia – for the best of the best when it comes to experiencing Adelaide, we organise itineraries to suit the discerning traveller.
Great Ocean Road & Beyond
We specialise in small, luxury, exclusive Great Ocean Road Tours with a maximum of 16 people.